Uncompromising Support for a Strong Start with Mylan MS Advocate™
We Can Help with That
Treating relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis can be complicated—for patients, for their families and even for the health professionals who manage their care.
Mylan MS Advocate™ can help you overcome the barriers that may stand between you and your treatment—whether it’s making sure that your health plan’s “prior authorization” forms are filled out correctly or sending you a text reminder for your injection.
We’re there for you, with the support you need to stay on track.
Provide you with tips on preparing, administering, storing and disposing of your medicine
Offer you tools to help you track your injections and questions for your nurse or doctor
Help you adjust your routine based on changes in weight, health or self-sufficiency
Connect you with, and encourage your participation in, the local and online MS community
Help you stay connected to a support network
In-home Injection TrainingYou can call Mylan MS Advocate™ to schedule an in-home training session with one of our MS-experienced nurses, who can show you how to use the WhisperJECT™ Autoinjector device or pre-filled glass syringe and guide you through each step of your injection.
Please see the Instructions For Use provided with your WhisperJECT™ Autoinjector device.
Your Benefits Advocate
You’ll have access to a trained Benefits Advocate—a go-to resource who can help you navigate through the requirements of your insurance plan, whether it’s private or government sponsored.
Your Benefits Advocate can help you by:
- Coordinating and optimizing your insurance benefits
- Helping you fill out and file the right forms at the right time
- Signing you up for the Mylan MS Advocate™ Co-pay Program, if you’re eligible
- Helping you find other sources of financial assistance
Mylan MS Advocate™ Co-pay Program
As a leader in the manufacture of generic medications, Mylan is committed to making quality medicines more affordable.
With the Mylan MS Advocate™ Co-pay Program, your co-pay for Mylan’s Glatiramer Acetate Injection could be as low as $0 a month.*
- No financial qualifications
- If your insurance has recently changed, contact Mylan MS Advocate™ to see if you are eligible for the Mylan MS Advocate™ Co-pay Program
*Certain limits and restrictions apply. Please see eligibility criteria and terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions for $0 Co-pay
Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions
- The Mylan co-pay assistance program is open to both new and existing eligible patients who are residents of the U.S. or Puerto Rico, 18 years of age or older, and who have commercial prescription drug insurance.
- This co-pay assistance program can be used to reduce the amount of an eligible patient’s out-of-pocket expense for Mylan’s generic Glatiramer Acetate Injection 20mg/mL and/or Mylan’s generic Glatiramer Acetate Injection 40mg/mL up to the full amount of the patient’s out-of-pocket expense per prescription which may be up to a 90-day supply, subject to an aggregate amount of $9,000 per 12-month period (such aggregate amount includes dispenses of both Mylan’s generic Glatiramer Acetate Injection 20mg/mL and Mylan’s generic Glatiramer Acetate Injection 40mg/mL).
- This co-pay assistance program is not valid for uninsured patients (except for commercially insured patients without coverage for Mylan’s generic Glatiramer Acetate Injection 20mg/mL and/or Mylan’s generic Glatiramer Acetate Injection 40mg/mL); patients who are covered in whole or in part by any state or federally funded healthcare program, including, but not limited to, any state pharmaceutical assistance program, Medicare (Part D or otherwise), Medicaid, Medigap, VA or DOD, or TriCare (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered by such government program); if the patient is Medicare eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription benefit program for retirees; or if the patient’s insurance plan is paying the entire cost of this prescription. This co-pay assistance program is void outside the U.S. or Puerto Rico or in any state or jurisdiction where prohibited by law, taxed or restricted. This program is valid in Massachusetts through June 30, 2019, unless applicable law is amended or extended by Massachusetts.
- Valid prescription required. Patient must be 18 years of age and older. Use of this co-pay assistance program must be consistent with the terms of any drug benefit provided by a commercial health insurer, health plan or private third-party payer. This co-pay assistance program may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
- This co-pay assistance program is not health insurance. The co-pay assistance program is not transferable and the amount of the benefit cannot exceed the patient’s out-of-pocket expenses. Cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription. The co-pay assistance is not redeemable for cash. No additional purchase is required.
- Data related to your use of this co-pay assistance program may be collected, analyzed and shared with Mylan for market research and other purposes related to assessing co-pay assistance programs. Data shared with Mylan will be aggregated and de-identified, meaning it will be combined with data related to other co-pay assistance program redemptions and will not identify you.
Mylan Smart Injection Tracker™
Record your injections of Mylan’s Glatiramer Acetate Injection with our interactive app for your smartphone. Record where you inject each time; use reminders to avoid missed injections. At home or away Mylan Smart Injection Tracker™ lets you track your injection to one device that you can carry with you.
Mylan Smart Injection Tracker™ is designed specifically for use with Mylan’s Glatiramer Acetate Injection and the Rx-only WhisperJECT™ Autoinjector.
Features enable you to:
- Customize app settings and features to fit your lifestyle—set reminders and notifications
- Track and Plan rotation of your injection sites
- Take notes and record questions to discuss with your doctor or nurse
- Learn about helpful injection tips